As a cannabis grower, Blue Roots controls the manufacturing and extraction process from start to finish. Overall, you can be sure your cannabis products are handled with care every step of the way. Here’s a breakdown of the items you can get from Blue Roots Cannabis.
- Flower Strains – This company makes a wide variety of strains, including those that are Sativa or Indica dominant. You can learn more about individual strain options here, as well as read more about each strain’s color, aroma, THC content, and more.
- Cannabis Extracts – Extracts are perfect for dabbing or vaping since you can get the full potency of a plant without having to grind and smoke it. As with everything else Blue Roots makes, each extract is rigorously tested for quality and purity.
- Cartridges – Vaping is an excellent way to enjoy cannabis, and vape cartridges are far more convenient than using extracts and a tank. Plus, Blue Roots uses pure distillate for a smoother and longer-lasting experience.
- Pre-Rolls – There’s some debate about pre-rolled joints, but many users agree they’re far easier to use than rolling joints single handedly. Also, because it’s Blue Roots, you know you’re still getting Primo weed inside these papers.
- Cannatela – This is a proprietary product that combines small-batch flowers with sugar crystals and a Cordia leaf. This joint smokes smoother than anything else, making it worth the higher price.
- Cannatella Crush – This product is the same as Cannatela but comes with flavor distillates for a tastier smoking experience.
Blue Roots Cannabis Review
Because Blue Roots is so committed to plant quality and integrity, each flower is tested for potency, aroma, flavor, terpene balance, and more. It’s clear that this company cares deeply about growing the best plants, making it a better brand than others. Many other growers focus on high yields and fast turnaround times. But, the attention to detail is present in each bud, meaning you can tell the difference when smoking something from Blue Roots.