Lucid Cannabis Company has the best marijuana dispensary for residents of Town and Country. Located just eight minutes north of Town and Country, we are the perfect shop to fulfill your cannabis needs, proudly serving recreational dispensary customers from Town and Country and beyond. Whether you’re a novice recreational user, a sophisticated connoisseur, or a value shopper, we carry products of all types that cater to everyone.
Is Weed Legal in Town and Country, WA?
Yes! Recreational marijuana has been legal in Washington state since December 2013. This means that marijuana is legal in Town and Country and the rest of Spokane County!
- How much can I have at once? In Washington state, you are allowed to carry up to one ounce of flower, 16 ounces of marijuana-infused product in solid form, or 72 ounces in liquid form at a time.
- How old do you have to be to purchase? You must be 21 or older to purchase cannabis products.
If you would like to learn more about cannabis laws in Washington state, you can click here.
How to Find CBD
If CBD is what you’re looking for, we have an amazing selection. If you prefer to find other options near you, Leafly is a great resource
Other Reasons to Visit Lucid Cannabis Company From Town and Country, WA
If you’d like to spend the day in Spokane after visiting our little pot shop, here are a few fun things to do around the city.
- Manito Park – Established in 1904, Manito Park has become one of Spokane’s top attractions. It boasts five beautiful major garden areas and is one of the most aesthetically pleasing walks in the city. Especially after you’ve enjoyed one of our products.
- Centennial Trails – If you’re more of a nature lover, then we recommend checking out centennial trails. With 40 miles of car-less trails, it is the perfect place for a hike, bike ride, or a nice leisurely walk. Following the Spokane River, be sure to keep a lookout for some of the “mini falls” you’ll see along the way.
- Frank’s Diner – We are sure you’ll be hungry after your park and nature walk. So stop on into Frank’s Diner afterward for some delicious food and a friendly atmosphere.
Getting to Lucid Cannabis Company from Town and Country, WA
You’re in luck that Lucid Cannabis Company is a quick 8-minute drive down from US-2 E from Town and Country. Here are a few sources for different modes of transportation that you can take to get to us!