Finding the best recreational dispensary is fuss-free since we’re located within perfect driving distance from your suburban town. It’s hard to miss the relaxing vibe and warm customer service upon entering our log cabin-style weed dispensary. Beyond the aesthetics are shelves lined with a vast selection of cannabis flowers, pre-rolls, concentrates, and edibles. You’ll also find tinctures, topicals, vapes, accessories, and CBD products for your therapeutic needs. Call (509) 465-1197 or pre-order online. See what reviewers on Leafly and Google are saying about us.
Is weed legal in Spokane?
Keeping abreast with current laws will help you make informed decisions about purchasing and possessing marijuana. Cannabis is legal in Washington State and in Spokane County for medical and adult-use purposes. Since Country Homes is in Spokane County, that suggests weed is also legal in your town, but not for retail sales. Home delivery of cannabis products from dispensaries is also illegal.
Where to buy CBD
It’s easy to find a CBD store in close proximity using an online locator. While at our weed store, ask our knowledgable budtenders to show you our line of full-spectrum and THC-infused CBD products. Learn more about CBD/THC Honu Edibles and beverages like Ray’s Lemonade.
First Time Visiting a Marijuana Dispensary near Country Homes?
We’ve answered some important questions first-timers tend to ask, so you can come prepared and have a stress-free experience.
- Who can buy from your pot shop? Recreational consumers must be 21 years or older to purchase and possess cannabis from a retail dispensary. You also need to show an unexpired ID, such as a driver’s license, state ID, or passport. Medical patients must bring their medical marijuana ID card in addition to a valid ID. Get answers to more medical cannabis FAQs.
- Is there a limit to how much weed I can buy? Yes. Individuals aged 21 and over can buy and possess up to 1 ounce of bud and 7 grams of cannabis concentrate or extracts. See current laws for more product restrictions. You won’t be able to buy from other dispensaries on the same day once you reach those limits.
Getting from Country Homes to Lucid Cannabis
Google Maps directions driving via US-2 E (fastest route) 3 min (1.2 miles)
- Head northeast on N Andrew St toward N Wesley St
- Continue onto E Elm Rd
- Turn left onto N Andrew St
- Turn right onto E Hawthorne Rd
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto US-2 E
- Lucid Cannabis in Spokane, WA, will be on the right.
Need a ride? Uber from Country Homes to our cannabis shop for under $10.
Welcome to Lucid Cannabis!
Don’t miss out on all the high-quality cannabis products from the only dabbin’ cabin in town. Open every day of the week to accommodate your medical and pleasure-seeking needs.